Faté’s Catering shall not be liable for any damage in the event that performance be delayed or prevented by fire, flood, riot, strike, labor dispute or act of God. We also will not be liable for any damages done to any property or rental items by guest or clients. Clients are responsible if any rental items lost or stolen. Clients will also be responsible for rental cleaning fee.
Catering Deposits are required and the cost is $450.00 This is a deposit only and does not constitute payment in full and is a non-refundable deposit that is required to reserve catering services for the date of the event. Reservation requests received less than 2 weeks prior to event are subject to Faté’s Catering approval. The reservation deposit applies to total bill. Please see web site for full details.
Thanks, Chef Frank Fate'
To make a deposit simply click here
. You will be taken to our Pay-Pal deposit page where you can make your payment. You will be contacted via email to confirm your payment and we will call you back shortly after that.
- 8.75% Sales Tax and 18.5% gratuity will be applied to total balance of event.
- Drop Off Fee: $35.00 (optional)
- Delivery/Set-Up & Breakdown Fee: $165. (For buffet table only with chafing dishes.) A $300.00 refundable deposit may be required for the use of chafing dishes and other non-disposable containers.
- Cake Cutting Fee: $100.00 (optional)
- Corkage Fee: $75.00 (optional)
- Buffet table will not be set-up longer than 4 hours due health codes and food safety. After 4 hours, food will be transferred to disposable containers. At that point, Fate's Catering assumes no responsibility.
- If there are any additional costs involved during the event, all amounts must be paid in full at the end of the event.
- Servers (of our choice) paid day of party $19.00 per hour, per server (minimum 6 hours). Overtime (time and ½) will apply if staff works over 8 hours. Recommended ratio of servers to guests, 1:25
- Bartender paid day of party, flat fee of $125.00 per bartender per event (minimum 6 hours). Recommended ratio of bartenders to guests, 1: 50
- Servers & bartenders paid individually on day of party
- We provide paper goods (paper plates, napkins, plastic forks, knives, and spoons) for each catering event.
- Client must provide glasses, linens for tables other than buffet, tables, chairs, etc. We will be happy to assist you in ordering and consult with you on yours needs.
- Prices, along with menus, are often provided well in advance of an event. Due to fluctuating market prices, our menu prices are subject to change. Faté’s Catering will gladly lock in and guarantee menu selection pricing with a signed Invoice Contract, signed event orders and a deposit per our stated deposit policy. Please note that we require a minimum of 5 working business days (Monday-Friday) in advance of the deadline to complete all of the necessary paperwork.
- Guaranteed guest count is required 3 business days prior to your event. Any increase to guaranteed guest count given less than 72 business hours (Monday – Friday) prior to the event will result in an additional charge of 25%, plus tax and gratuity, per person. Faté’s Catering assumes no responsibility for discrepancies in catering services to your guests once final count is confirmed.
TAX EXEMPT ORGANIZATIONS:
- If the customer is a tax-exempt organization, copies of the pertinent tax-exempt certificates are required with a signed Invoice Contract. If the certificates are not received, prior to invoicing, taxes will be collected on all invoices. Labor costs incurred due to event times that deviate in excess of 30 minutes of the contracted event times may be passed on to client. An additional labor fee (1-1/2 times) will be assessed for events scheduled on or requiring preparatory set-up on the following holidays: New Year's Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day